Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Cards

I love getting Christmas cards, and I especially love getting the photo cards.  I love seeing how seeing how my family and friends grow each year.  The kids are always so cute!  I've always wanted to do something with the photo cards, but I never really knew what to do with them.  After chatting with my cousin, Shannon, who is super crafty and artistic (she is a high school art teacher after all) about what she was going to do, I knew what I wanted to do. 

I came up with a little Christmas scrapbook with the photos in them.  I used some of my 8 x 8 scrapbook paper and used my sister's Cricut machine and the Christmas cartridge to add a Christmas flair to each page.  I think the final product turned out pretty well. 



The pages turned out pretty well too.  Here are a few shots of some of the pages.


Those are just a few of the pages.  I think this will become a yearly project.  I hope the books get thicker each year as we get more photo cards! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm so glad Will made your book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he did! He's one of our favorite little boys! :)

    ReplyDelete