Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

It's been quite a week!  I went back to work on Monday after having six weeks off for medical leave.  (It's hard to believe Ben would be six weeks old already!)  Mother Nature decided to reward me for going back to work with snow.  I wish it would have rewarded me with 80 degree weather, but I guess we can't have everything.  It started snowing very early Tuesday morning...or so I've heard, I was sleeping.  It was enough to cancel school across the county.  Since I am off on Wednesdays, I decided to go and play in the snow with my niece, Kendall, and nephew, Trevor.  I like to refer to them as my little buddies.  :)


Once we were outside, we realized that the snow was too fluffy for making a snowman or even snowballs to throw at each other.  It reminded my little buddies of this.  Instead, we decided to do a little sled riding.  It was pretty fun.  





It was a pretty good day off.  Now that I've had my fun in the snow, I'm ready for it to melt!





No comments:

Post a Comment