Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kendall's Sixth Birthday!

One of my little buddies had a birthday this past Friday.  Miss Kendall turned six!  She had a great party on Friday night with a Tangled theme.  

Kendall was born on my Dad's 59th birthday, so he turned 65 this year.  I congratulated him on officially becoming a senior citizen.  :)  

Here are a few photos from Kendall's birthday party. 

Grandpa Ed decided to have a John Deere cake instead.



Dad just got this tractor earlier this year.  Mom said it is his birthday gift for quite a few years.  Oh and if any of you are knowledgeable of tractors (I'm not - big surprise there.), this is actually a 4430, not a 430.  Dad said I had my big head in the way so we blocked part of it.  


Anyway.  The last picture is of Kendall and Taryn.  Taryn was born on June 1 and Kendall was born two days later on June 3.  These two have become quite good friends.  I hope they always stay as close as I am with some of my cousins. 

I should have some more posts coming soon.  We had a very busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment