Thursday, June 9, 2011

Maurey & Lori Werner

On Saturday June 4, something wonderful happened.  Even if it was about 100 degrees (or at least felt like 100 degrees), it was a beautiful day for Maurey and Lori to get married.

Our family has always been close with the Werners and I've known Lori since high school, so I knew we would have a great time at the wedding. It did not disappoint.

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful.  I don't think there was a dry eye in the church when they played a slideshow in memory of Lori's Mom.  I think it was one of the most touching ceremonies I have ever attended.




  Mr. & Mrs. Werner

After the beautiful ceremony, we were ready to head over to the Jasper Inn for the reception.  The three best men, Maurey's brothers Kevin, Tim, and Luke, and the matron of honor, Lori's sister, Kristen, gave great speeches and then we were ready to dance the night away!  


They might be one of the cutest couples ever. 




Well besides these two cuties.  :)


 Shannon and I have been close for a long time.  It was so much fun to dance with her all night!  

Brady and I didn't get a picture together.  We'll have to make sure we take one this weekend when we attend his cousin's wedding in Evansville!  

No comments:

Post a Comment