Thursday, July 28, 2011

Slip-n-Slide: Dubois County Style

My cousin Kyle is gearing up for his second year of medical school at LECOM (Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine) near Pittsburgh, PA.  When he left last July for his first year, he had a going away party at his Mom and Dad's house.  It wasn't just any party, it was a slip-n-slide party.  He had another party this year before he leaves on Friday.  It was a blast.

While I choose not to participate in the slip-n-slide portion of the party, it is so much fun to watch!  My little buddies and a bunch of my cousins came out.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Here's a shot of the slip-n-slide:













We had so much fun!  Thanks to Kyle and family for having all of us over for the slip-n-slide!  I also want to wish Kyle a great year at LECOM.  You are going to be an amazing doctor!  

PS - Make sure you send me your new address or else you might not get any baked goods next year!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment