Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Irish Trot

I forgot to add this in my post about St. Patrick's Day in Ireland.  


When my family decided to all participate in the 5K, Denise had the idea to make t-shirts in memory of my brother.  St. Patrick's Day in Ireland was his favorite time of the year.  He always enjoyed going to the Shamrock and spending time with his friends while enjoying a few (or more) green beverages.  When Denise mentioned the idea to me, I was on board and started designing a t-shirt.  We ended up loving the design.  

Here's a picture of Denise, me, Mom, and Dad before the race started.  
 And here is a shot of the backs of our shirts. 
I know he was with each one of us during the race.  We all think of him every day, and we are telling Trevor and Kendall all about him so that they feel as if they know him.  I know he would be very, very proud of the both of them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment