Sunday, March 6, 2011

March Cuties

We have had a very busy weekend, and we feel like we've traveled all over the state.
On Tuesday March 1, both my best friend and close cousin had baby boys!  I knew I had to go and see them as soon as possible.  Since we were helping with the cleanup from the tornado, we didn't get to go as soon as we would have liked.  So this weekend, we went and saw them both.
 
Our travels started on Friday.  We had an appointment at the IU Prenatal Diagnosis Center to coordinate the research study at the Mayo Clinic.  Once we got all of that out of the way, we had lunch at Steak 'N Shake (who can pass that up!?), did a little shopping at Circle Center Mall, and then we were off to Nashville, IN to see baby Alex Clay Wilson.  Alex's parents are my best friend, Lisa, and her husband, Ralph.  I happen to have the honor of being Alex's godmother.  I am so excited.  :)  Here are a few shots of Alex.  






After our visit with the Wilsons, we went up to Indianapolis to meet with an adoption agency.  It was a general information meeting, and we learned so much!  We're glad we went.  We then drove from Indy to Evansville to meet Connor David Purkey, my cousin, Shannon, and her husband, Ryan's, new addition.  He's quite the cutie too!  






I hope to teach these two a lot over the years!
Our weekend isn't over yet!  We have a few things we want to do today before we both go back to work tomorrow.  Hopefully I have another update soon!  Enjoy your Sunday! :)

1 comment: