Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trevor's First Communion

I was a very, very proud Godmother and Aunt today.

Trevor made his First Holy Communion during the 10:00 mass.  He was very excited that the day had finally come after months of preparation.  He was a little bit nervous though, as he got to read the second reading.  Turns out he actually had the reading MEMORIZED, so I knew he would do great.  In case you are wondering, he did read from the paper they gave him and did great.

 
Trevor has some pretty cool godparents.  :)  


The above pictures are of Brady and I with Trevor and Kendall on the left and Trevor with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Ed on the right. 

Kendall had a little trouble with the fact that the whole day was about Trevor, so I wanted her feel a little special, too.  


I cannot say how proud I am of Trevor.  I don't think I have ever seen a little guy so excited to make his first communion.  He sang along to all the songs in church and followed the whole mass in the missal.  He makes me proud to be his Godmother and Aunt every single day.  I know that his Uncle Dean would be so proud of him, too.  

Congratulations on your First Holy Communion, buddy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment