Friday, April 15, 2011

DC Fun: Day 5

Our last day with the Rivers was a good one.  It started off like this.



I realize Brady's eyes aren't all the way open.  After I took the picture, I told Brady his eyes were closed and Will yelled, "Keep your eyes open Brady!"

We also enjoyed some frozen yogurt.  I definitely wish Jasper or, even better, Celestine would get a Yogiberry!  I realize I'm kind of dreaming here.

Will enjoyed his yogurt.  He got original with some kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, and, of course, gummi bears!  It is an essential ingredient to any frozen yogurt sundae.


I tried the Oreo with Reese's Pieces, peanut butter chips, and Heath pieces.  I considered mine to be extra healthy.  :)  Brady tried the cake batter with an assortment of sprinkles.  They were all delicious.  

After we ate our frozen yogurt, Will and I slipped into Best Buns to pick up a dozen cupcakes to go.  I can tell you that they are just as delicious the following day!  Some lucky friends of ours will get a delicious treat!  

When dinner rolled around, we walked down to Johnny Rockets to get a burger.  The burgers are delicious there!  On the walk back to the apartment, we took a few pictures outside of the building.  




We are now back home, and I know Brady is really missing his friend, Will.  We are glad it will not be very long until we get to see him and his cool parents soon!

1 comment: