Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DC Fun: Day 4

We spent the day inside today playing cards, watching a little TV, and playing with Will.  I am pretty sure this next picture sums up our day.  



I'm pretty sure it is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.  

We ventured out around dinner time and made a pit stop at Best Buns so I could finally experience one of their cupcakes.  It did not disappoint!  I chose a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing, and Brady chose a vanilla cupcake with vanilla icing and sprinkles.  He's so original.  :)  




We actually ate these after we went to Capitol City Brewing Company for dinner.  We enjoyed half priced appetizers since they have Happy Hour every day from 4-7.  It was delicious!   


We had a great day.  Will told me earlier that Brady is his friend, but I am not.  :)  I didn't take any offense to it.  It's pretty hard to be upset when this is what you see.  


Tomorrow is our last day in Arlington with the Rivers.  We'll be sad to leave them, but we'll be happy to spend more time with them when they move to St. Louis in May.  

No comments:

Post a Comment