Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Inspirational

I was called inspirational today.  It is something I never thought I would be called.  I still do not think I am inspirational.  I have just been dealt a bad hand of cards the last few years.  I read a quote the other day (and, of course, made it my facebook status) that read: “When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.”  This pretty much sums up the last 2 years.  Brady and I have only become as strong as we are because of the people that surround us.  We are so blessed to have our families and friends to lean on during our losses.  

You may say I am inspirational, but I turn it around and say that our families and friends are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment