Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of you!  

This Christmas will be a little difficult for Brady and I.  While we are happy and thankful for what we do have, the holidays are always a reminder of what we are missing in our lives.  This will be our baby daughter Hope's second Christmas in Heaven, and it will be our son Ben's first Christmas in Heaven.  I do take comfort in knowing that they are with my brother, Dean.  This is is seventh Christmas in Heaven.  Anyone who has experienced loss, especially a loss of a close family member or friend, knows that the first of everything is so much harder without them.  While it gets a little easier each holiday, birthday, etc., you never forget that there is someone missing.  I encourage anyone who has gone through loss to remember that your loved one or loved ones will always be with you in your heart.  Even though I miss Hope, Ben, and Dean more than anything in the entire world and I would give anything and everything to have them with me, I have to remember that one day I will be reunited with them.  

This Christmas our wish for all of you is for joy and happiness to fill your hearts. May God bless you this Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment