Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Perfection

Perfection can mean many things.  


Today I witnessed perfection.  I met Josslyn Joan, the newborn baby of my friends Adam and Kara.  She was born yesterday and is the definition of perfection.  I wanted to be around a baby since we had lost our baby, Ben, 3 weeks ago.  I knew it would help my healing process, and it did.  Thanks to Adam and Kara for letting me hold and cuddle with their precious little girl. 


I also witnessed the opposite of perfection.  In an attempt to make a super delicious Christmas Day dessert, I was excited to make a chocolate cake roll.  Well, after baking and needing to get the roll out of the pan (and cool), the first attempt turned out like this: 

Luckily I had enough of the ingredients to make another.  It is currently cooling and hopefully will be as tasty as it currently looks!  I think I am enjoying baking a little too much.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment